About Glen Cottage
Glen Cottage is a large, traditionally furnished holiday home in rural Perthshire sleeping up to 8 guests, with full central heating, a private garden and games room with table tennis. A great base for families looking to explore the Highlands or hoping for a quiet, relaxing break.
Situated in the quiet Perthshire village of Comrie, with many local shops and restaurants, a spa, fantastic woodland walks and sights including the famous White Church and Earthquake House. Annual events including the Comrie Fortnight in summer and the Comrie Flambeaux make this a popular destination for visitors.
Private parking for two cars is available directly outside the property with access through a gate. There is a private garden area to the front of the cottage along with an outdoor games room with table tennis. There is level access into the property and one double en-suite room downstairs.
Downstairs there is a lounge with a living flame gas fire and CD player. WiFi is available. The lounge opens onto a terraced area. There is a fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, fridge-freezer, sink, kettle, toaster, microwave and dishwasher. A separate dining room features a table with seating for 8 with a living flame gas fire. There is also a downstairs double en-suite bedroom.
Upstairs there is a television area on the landing with seating for two as well as a selection of books. There is a second double en-suite room and two twin rooms upstairs. There is also a family bathroom with bath, toilet and sink.
Glen Cottage is only a short walk from a selection of local shops, restaurants and cafes. Guests can also enjoy sights such as the White Church, walks to Glen Lednock and the Melville monument, a 9-hole golf course, spa (Senses) and bike hire at nearby Comrie Croft.
- Level access to main entrance
- Wide access through patio doors
- Downstairs en-suite double room
- 2 double (en-suite) bedrooms
- 2 twin bedrooms
- Linen and towels are provided
- EPC = D
- Full Central Heating
- 1 downstairs en-suite (double room) with shower, toilet and sink
- 1 upstairs en-suite (twin room) with shower, toilet and sink
- 1 family bathroom with bath, toilet and sink
- Fridge freezer
- Microwave and oven
- Dining area adjacent kitchen (seats 8)
- Open flame gas fire
- Open flame gas fire
- Television/ DVD on gallery
- Reading area with selection of books
- Garden furniture
- Games room with table tennis
- Washer/dryer (in games room)
- Parking for 2 cars
- Optional: Stair gate, high chair and travel cot