Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park re- opens for the 2018 season on 17th March 2018 and will be open 10am to 5:30pm daily with last admissions are 4:30pm.
Blair Drummond Safari Park is one of Scotland’s top attractions and offers an incredible family day out. You can buy discounted tickets online from the 1st March.
Come and view giraffes, lions, elephant, penguins and meerkats. Take your chances with the cheeky monkeys in the Park’s famous Macaque Drive-thru; walk with free-roaming lemurs in Lemur Land; catch the popular sea lion and bird of prey shows; and take a boat ride to Chimp Island.
All these are included in your ticket:
• Sea lion presentation: 12 noon, 1.30pm, 4.30pm (extra show @ 3pm in peak season).
• Birds of prey flying demonstration: 11.30pm, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm.
• Take a boat safari around chimp island, with tours throughout the day.
• Drive through our African, Asian, Lion and Macaque reserves.
• Foot safari and petting farm
• Pay a visit to Lemur Land
• Mess around in the pedal boats
• Adventure play area with pirate ship, climbing frames and buried treasure… but watch out for the ghost!
• Zip through the sky over the pedal boats on the Flying Fox!
• Race down the Astroglide
• Park and Picnic.
• Free coach and car parking
• BBQs: bring your own or use ours – just ask at the ticket office on the day.
• Want to learn a bit more about the animals? Don’t miss the Meet the Keeper talks at enclosures and viewing platforms:
12pm Elephants, 12:30pm Giraffes, 2pm Tigers, 2:30pm Rhinos, 3:30pm Penguins, 4pm Meerkats.
ALL TALKS AND ANIMAL PRESENTATION TIMES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For more information about Blair Drummond Safari and Adventure Park visit the website at https://www.blairdrummond.com
The park is located on the A84 near Doune a short drive from Stirling and enter FK9 4UR into your sat nav for clear directions to the location.