- We will collect contact details for guests, including name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses. These are to be supplied by guests when booking.
- The data is collected from guests who are required to enter their details when booking properties through Cooper Cottages. This information may also be requested over the phone by Cooper Cottages staff. All information is freely given. This data is then entered into our SuperControl booking system.
USE OF DATA
- We collect names and contact details of our guests for two main reasons. Firstly, to ensure that bookings are legitimate, by verifying an address. Secondly for the purpose of contacting guests regarding their bookings or their stay. This can include but is not limited to: requests for payment of deposit or balance; welcome letters regarding upcoming bookings; thank you letters and repayment of refundable deposit. Occasionally, guests may be contacted if they have left something at one of our properties, or there is other reason to contact them regarding a stay that is finished.
- Marketing and newsletter databases are collated from guests who have ticked to say they wish to receive e-mail newsletters from us. Newsletters may be sent to you if you have ticked this button and then clicked the double opt-in link on an e-mail sent to you by SuperControl.
- The data will be collected by us and stored with SuperControl. We will not share or sell data to other third parties.
- Data will be retained as long as required for business purposes.
- Guests can request that their information is removed from our system and we will work to ensure this is done.
- If you wish to remove your contact details from our mailing list you have the option to do this at the bottom of the newsletters.
- Cooper Cottages is not aimed at children. Information will not knowingly be taken from children under 14 years of age without parental consent.
If you have any questions regarding how your data is used or stored by us, we can be contacted at email@example.com.