This year, have a happy Christmas at Loch Lomond Shores at Balloch.
Here’s how the organisers are preparing for Christmas:
• Weekend markets, every weekend
• Christmas Market, until 24 Dec (including real Christmas trees from 1 Dec)
• Funfair rides from Thomsons Funfairs, from 19 Nov
• Santa’s Magical Grotto, until 24 Dec
• Drive In Christmas movies, 20-24 Dec
• Paddington 2 and Murder on the Orient Express film showings at SEA LIFE, Friday 22 Dec
There is also:
• A range of stores, including all your favourite brands from Jenners, a House of Fraser store
• FREE parking
• Open 7 days, with extended shop opening hours in the run up to Christmas
• Can’t think what to buy? There is a range of outdoor and leisure vouchers on offer to give them an experience that’ll last longer than a selection box.
• Want to make life even easier? Get FREE next day delivery to store with Jenners when you spend £30 or more and order by midnight at houseoffraser.co.uk
Don’t miss what else we’ve got on in shopping, events and activities on the weekly Whats On page
Looking for ideas for presents, or what to buy for the party season? Check out our product guides on our Facebook page, including:
• Gifts for women
• Experience gifts
• Gifts for men
• Food & drink
• Party dresses
• Christmas decorations
• Best Christmas jumpersOn the first and third Sunday of every month we welcome the Loch Lomond Farmers’ Market to our beautiful area. With fresh and local produce piled high on every stall you really must come along.
On the first and third Sunday of every month there is a Loch Lomond Farmers’ Market with fresh and local produce piled high on every stall you really must come along.
The producers vary dependant on the seasonal availability of their products, but at most Markets you will find fresh cheese, home-baked breads and cakes, seasonal vegetables, chutneys and oils, freshly baked pies, fresh meats and fabulous smoked fish.
The market kicks off at 10am and runs till around 4pm, but get in early as stock is limited to keep everything as fresh as possible.
For information on the market visit their facebook page.
For more information about what can be found at Loch Lomond Shores visit the website at
Balloch is about an hour’s drive from any of our self-catering holiday cottages and would provide a great day out if you are planning a stay here in the next few weeks