Cambushinnie Croft, Dunblane
Sleeps 6 – WiFi – Dogs Welcome – Hot Tub
About Cambushinnie Croft
Cambushinnie Croft offers luxury self catering holiday home on a working family farm. Surrounded by stunning open views of the Ochil hills, just 4 miles north of the cathedral city of Dunblane and close to Stirling and its landmark attractions. The house sleeps up to six guests making it perfect for families looking for a quiet retreat, with two king-size en-suite bedrooms and one twin room. There is a spacious lounge with log-burning stove and 42″ plasma television.
Cambushinnie Croft prides itself on being accessible and welcomes wheelchair users. There is ramp access and a downstairs bedroom with en-suite wet room and the owner can arrange hire of equipment on request (additional charges may apply). The cottage is also dog friendly with one dog free and £25 charge for extra dogs. There is a fenced garden area and dog walking field. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor hot-tub while looking out over the spectacular countryside. WiFi is available.
A modern holiday home conveniently located only 4 miles from the cathedral city of Dunblane, where you will find a train station and connection to the A9. This beautifully furnished house is ideal for families, sitting in its own grounds with easy access to walking, golfing, cycling or fishing holidays, with many opportunities for outdoor pursuits from your door. The River Allan borders our land and we have a permit to fish for in season Trout in the river. Cambushinnie Croft is Visit Scotland Category 2 disabled friendly with ramped access to both front and back doors. Outside guests can enjoy the spectacular scenery in the garden with patio area and outdoor furniture. There is a secure shed for storage of outdoor bikes and equipment.
Parking is adjacent to the property
On the ground floor you will find a large kitchen-dining room, a spacious lounge with a television with DVD player as well as a log-burning stove.
Upstairs there is a landing with seating and a second television.
The house features one king-size bedroom with an en-suite wet room, a double and twin room. There is a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Cambushinnie Croft is an ideal location to choose if you want to explore some of Scotlands finest tourist attractions. Situated in an area of the country known as “The Gateway to the Highlands”, stunning countryside surrounds Cambushinnie Croft along with some of our most recognisable landmarks.
The Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and Queen Elizabeth Forest Park is a short drive away- enjoy stunning scenery and walks in Scotland’s first National Park.
Stirling – Visit this historic city with sights including Stirling Castle and the Wallace Monument, experience the Battle of Bannockburn at the new interactive exhibition centre, or hop on a train to Glasgow or Edinburgh.
The excellent local road and rail networks make it easy to visit other parts of the country from this central location. Scotland’s major trunk road provides speedy travel to the whole of the country including Stirling 10 miles, Perth 25 miles, St. Andrews 50 miles, Edinburgh 40 miles, Glasgow 46 miles & Inverness 140 miles.
- Parking beside property
- Ramp access to front and back doors
- Downstairs bedroom with wet-room
- Raised dining table for wheelchairs
- Other equipment can be arranged
- Two king-sized rooms (en-suite) with zip-link beds that can be split into twin beds
- One twin room
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Cot and high chair available
- EPC = C
- Up to 3 dogs welcome
- 1st dog free. £25 for additional dogs.
- Dog Bowl, lead & toys
- Kennel outdoors
- Dog walking field
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Leather 3 piece suite
- 42’’ LCD Plasma TV with Freesat
- CD Player, Radio and Ipod/MP3 Dock
- Log burning stove (initial supply of logs provided)
- Selection of books and games
- Table and seating for 6
- 2 chairs for relaxing & enjoying outside views
- Fully fitted with separate fridge, freezer
- 4 ring electric hob & double oven
- Microwave & dishwasher
- Breakfast bar with stools
- Utility Room
- Washing machine, dryer, pulley & airing cupboard & plenty of storage
- Walk in storage cupboard.
Door to outside PATIO with picnic table and garden
- Ramp access to front & back doors
- Rotary dryer
- Large fenced & grassed garden with excellent tarred drive & parking spaces.
- Lockable shed available for storage.
- Patio with garden furniture.
- The house sits in open fields with uninterrupted views of the hills